Single Girder E.O.T Crane
Single-girder overhead travelling cranes feature maximum rigidity for a minimum deadweight. This keeps the load on the crane runway to a minimum – and a cost-effective design can be selected for the building. This approach provides you with a cost-effective solution. They also include a hoist unit with high handling speeds and the benefits of outstanding crane geometry, resulting in exceptional travel characteristics. For greater overall efficiency.
We offer an outstanding range of Single Girder EOT Crane which are widely used for safe and heavy material load shifting especially in factories, workshops and warehouses. These provide easy access in all the directions including cross travel, vertical movements and long travel. Our machines ensure optimal performance even in adverse conditions.
The purpose of single girder crane is to serve our customers keeping their business profitability and the crane's efficiency and reliability in mind.
Lifton single girder crane are unique design, high performance low maintenance cost and also ease of operation along with rigid and compact steel structures, less consumption of electricity, low noise levels make our cranes more user friendly.
- Optimal performance
- Safe and heavy material load shifting
- Outstanding load bearing capacity
- End carriages of optimised design to suit the structure
- Rigid standard I-beam girders for optimum load distribution
- Efficient, fatigue-free load handling thanks to ergonomically designed control units
- Low-sway travel motions for smooth handling and exact positioning of loads
- Crane components offering high safety and reliability